- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Candidates and legitimate interest
- Access to your information and corrections
- Other websites
- How to contact us
What information do we collect about you?
We collect personal information including your name, your address and other relevant details from your CV when you register with us either via our website or in person. We collect information on website usage with cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- To provide recruitment services to you
- To maintain our business relationship with you (client, candidate or website user)
- To share with clients for the purposes of recruitment to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- We may provide your data to law enforcement or regulatory agencies if required to do so
- We will not sell your data or share it with any organisation other than those mentioned above
Candidates and legitimate interest
One of the bases on which we process candidate data is called “legitimate interest”. You can read more about legitimate interest on the Information Commissioner's Office website here.
When candidates sign up with PHIR we send their CVs to our clients to match them with jobs and companies that meet their career objectives. All CVs have had identifying details removed. We do not otherwise sell or share your data.
Access to your information and corrections
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com or write to us at Bridge House, 4 Borough High Street, London, SE1 9QR. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however some of our website features may not function as a result. For more information on cookies visit here.
How to contact us
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- in writing: PH Insurance Recruitment, 2nd Floor, Regis House, 45 King William Street, London, EC4R 9AN